Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chicago Institute, Day 0

Chicago Institute is about to begin. Tomorrow I leave for school at 6 something in the morning and return to the ITT dorms at 4 something. I am excited. I will be teaching a different curriculum I haven't heard of before, "Chelsea Bank". It is a curriculum that has all lessons themed around banking and other financial matters. I think a feature like this is important because a lot of people lack money handling skills.

It is another adventure being in the dorms again. Noise and all that is prevalent and nasty, but that is O.K. in a way, a nice transition out of the world of college to the world of work.

The apartment search is going, and going O.K. I found a couple places today and I have some showings lined up for Saturday. Library Hill is my #1 at the moment. Check it out here. They have good rent prices I think and good features. A little expensive, but everything is expensive.

I am hopeful about apartments whereas in the past I have been frightened and scared and worried.

I think it will work out, not only will it work out but it will also be really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment